New to Scuba Diving or Not, Da’s Scuba Bookings provides the Dive Courses for You in Pattaya, Thailand
Scuba diving: It’s always something you wanted to try. Your friends do it. You’ve seen it on TV. So why not actually try it? In just one day you can discover the wonders of the aquatic world. Swim with sea turtles, make new friends and soak up the sun.
certified staff will teach you to dive in a fun, safe environment. Your dive education doesn’t stop with your first certification, however. You can improve your diving skills by adding new certifications and specialties to your log book.
Via Da’s Sscuba Bookings we can offer several courses, from beginner to experienced. Look below for a full list of courses, then use our online booking form to reserve your place on the boat!
Start Scuba Diving
- Discover Scuba Diver — A 1-day course that gets you in the water within an hour.
- Scuba Diver — A 2-Day course with basic classroom training and dive experience. After this you are allowed to dive under guidance of a dive professional
- Open Water Diver — worlds most popular course. Learn to dive in 4 days
- Adventure Diver — A 1-day course of deeper diving covering three Specialties areas.
Improve Your Dive Skills
- Advanced Open Water — 2 days covering 5 Specialties areas including Deep diving and Underwater Navigation.
- Emergency First Response — First-aid and CPR course for divers and non-divers alike.
- Rescue Diver — A 3-day course that teaches you how to prevent and respond to dive problems.
- Master Scuba Diver — Top amateur certification for divers who’ve completed Rescue Diver and 5 specialties.
Advanced Diving Courses
- Specialty Courses – Enhance your diving education by going beyond standard certification courses. Each of specialty course intensely focuses on improving specific skills.
- Technical Diving — Ready for real adventure? Via Da’s Scuba Bookings we offers technical, trimix, rebreather, cave and cavern diving from TDI and ANDI.