Whether you’re coming to Thailand on holiday or you live in the kingdom, you can now save time and money by starting a PADI course online right here through the Aquanauts website via the PADI eLearning system!
For those planning a Pattaya vacation, perhaps the best thing about eLearning is that it saves you time! Why “waste” a day of your Thailand holiday sitting in a classroom? With eLearning, you complete all the theory, Knowledge Reviews and exams at home, at your own pace. Then, when you come here, you get right in the water!
Aquanauts eLearning courses are also less expensive! With the PADI online system, you get lifetime access to digital versions of your eLearning courses. So you don’t have to buy a paper manual, saving you as much as $90!
PADI eLearning isn’t just for those on holiday. If you live here — or even if you live overseas and just want to learn diving online — you can register for eLearning right here and complete all the academics. Then you can then schedule the water-based training with us (or another dive center closer to you.)
Use the blue button at the far right to get started eLearning. Using a major credit card, you’ll pay PADI a fee for your online training. Then, when you come here, you’ll pay Aquanauts a smaller course fee to complete your training and purchase and required dive slates. (Your manual is included online.)
Completing Your Training
Most eLearning courses require practical and water-based training before you can be certified. Schedule your completion date here and refer to the list below to learn how many days you’ll need. See our Price List for current prices to do so.
- Open Water Diver – 3-4 Days
- Advanced Open Water Diver – 2 Days
- Enriched Air Nitrox – 1 Day
- Rescue Diver – 2 Days
- Digital Underwater Photographer – 1 Day
- Divemaster – 14 Days
- Instructor Development Course – 6 Days
- Other eLearning Courses — None
PADI eLearning Courses
- Open Water Diver ($120) — Start both the standard and enhanced PADI National Geographic Open Water Diver online. The fee is the same.
- Advanced Open Water Diver ($120) — You’ll watch videos and complete 7 — 2 free! — Adventure Dive units online.
- Rescue Diver ($120) — Video, Knowledge Reviews and Final Exam. Note you may need to complete Emergency First Response here in Pattaya, which will require on more day in addition to the 2 days needed to complete Rescue.
- Enriched Air Nitrox ($195) — Video, Knowledge Reviews & Exams.
- Digital Underwater Photographer ($120) — Learn how to shoot and edit underwater photos and complete course academics..
- Scuba Tune Up ($50) — Not dived in a while? Take a skills refresher online.
- PADI Divemaster Online ($200) — Complete chapters 2-9 of the Divemaster Manual, watch the Divemaster video and complete all knowledge reviews. Exams are taken in person at Aquanauts or any PADI dive center. More details.
- Dive Theory Online ($100) — For Divemaster or Instructor candidates or anyone wanting to learn more about the science of diving.
- Instructor Development Course ($320) — Complete 2 days worth of exams, knowledge development and presentations online, making becoming an instructor that much faster and easier.
- Open Water Diver — English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish
- All Other Courses — English only