Since there’s so much to see underwater you’ll want to make the most of your stay. The PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty course tells you how by introducing you to the many varieties of multilevel diving.
You’ll learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth. That’s the way you really dive, after all. You’ll discover what multilevel diving really is and why you want to plan for multilevel dives.
You’ll also get to see the various types of multilevel dive calculators (including dive computers), as well as learn about multilevel dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and potential problems. You’ll plan a multilevel dive profile and dive it with your PADI Instructor.
In the course you will:
- Plan and execute multilevel dives (different depths on the same dive)
- Back up your dive computer and plan multilevel dives
- Maximize your no stop time
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
Your Adventures In Diving Multilevel Adventure Dive may count towards the Specialty certification at instructor discretion. And, the Specialty certification counts as one of five Specialty certifications necessary for your Master Scuba Diver certification.